Priest River, ID 83856, USA
Newer Craftsman Style Cabin in the gated waterfront community of Willow Bay. The cozy 700sqft cabin boasts a spacious feel with 1 bedroom, an office, propane fueled fireplace, simulated granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and other quality upgrades throughout. Enjoy filtered water views of Pend Oreille River from the living room and back patio. This property has endless possibilities with an oversized, finished out shop that includes a full bathroom, high clearance garage door, work bench area, RV hookups outside and inside for sustained use, all is perfectly situated on a level 1.28 acres that allows plenty of room to build your dream house using the cabin as an accessory dwelling. Property is beautifully treed to allow for ample privacy and shade, while only being a short walk to sandy community beach, and seasonal restaurant. The Crossing at Willow Bay plays hosts to miles of walking/hiking trails, two sandy beach areas, Club House, and Marina. Don’t miss out!
|Date added: 04/15/19||MLS #: 20183832||Bedrooms: 1||Bathrooms: 1|
|Area: 700 sq ft||Lot size: 55757 sq ft||Year built: 2015||Listing Date: 2018-11-16|
|Courtesy of: REALM PARTNERS, LLC|
View on map / Neighborhood
- Neighborhood: Crossing At Willow Bay
- County: Bonner
- Area Description: 1-Sandpoint
- Directions: Head S on US-95. Turn R on Dufort Rd. Turn R into Willow Bay Community. Take a Left on Deeter Dr. Take another Left onto Graham Avenue.
- School District: W Bonner Co.
- Elementary School: Priest River
- Middle High: Priest River
- High School: Priest River
- Sub Area: Vay
- Fire District Y/N: Yes
- Fire District: Spirit Lake
- Distance to County Rd: On County Rd
- County Seat: Sandpoint
- Distance to City/Town: 10-15 Miles
- Township: 55N
- Zoning: Recreation